《复仇》第13集 第2期:为人父母
时间:2019-05-05 01:21:48
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Take this to the bank and 带上这个去银行
get a cashier's check for whatever amount you owe him, 你欠他多少就取多少钱
plus interest, for his trouble. 还有利息 算作对他的酬谢
Jack1 won't take your money. 杰克不会收你的钱
Make him. 让他收
Amanda, trust me. The Graysons always have a hidden
agenda2. 阿曼达 相信我 格雷森永远会图谋不轨
Thank you. 谢谢
Oh, my god. You actually shaved. 天啊 你还真刮了胡子
I figured, if I was ever gonna... 反正早晚都得刮
Uh-oh. Feeding time. 该给他喂奶了
I'll do it. You got the diaper. 我来 你去换尿片
Okay. His, uh, his bottles are in the fridge. 他的奶瓶在冰箱里
I'll warm it up. 我去热一热
You guys really got this whole parenting thing down. 你们还真会为人父母啊
it's got a favor attached to it. 是要我帮忙一样
Guilty as charged. 正是如此
I, um... 我...
I was hoping you and Charlotte 我希望你和夏洛特
could look after Carl for a few days. 可以帮忙照顾卡尔几天
Yeah, man. We got you covered. 行 我们帮你
分享到: