《复仇》第16集 第23期:代受罪
时间:2019-05-09 05:22:02
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
They're now forcing me to coordinate1 强迫我通过格雷森国际
the financing of their next plot through Grayson Global. 给他们的下一个阴谋提供财政支持
Oh, my god. 天哪
Have you contacted the authorities? 你报案了吗
No. No, no, I can't. 没有 不能这么做
They'll hurt the people I care about. Maybe even you. I... 他们会伤害我在乎的人 甚至会伤害你
God, it's just every day I feel this-- 我每天都感到
I can hardly breathe, and I can't get out of it 我呼吸困难
without putting it around someone else's. 只有将绳子套到别人脖子上才能解脱
Maybe that's what you're gonna have to do. 或许你只能这么做了
Even if it means that person 即使这这意味着
will suffer the fate that they had planned for me? 别人要代我受罪吗
All I care about is you. 我只关心你的安危
Do your parents know about this? 你父母知道这件事吗
Know about this? 何止知道
That's the whole reason for this party tonight. 今晚的宴会就是为了这个举办的
They're hiding their money in this foundation 他们把钱藏在基金会里
in case there's an
investigation4 and their assets are frozen. 以防调查时财产遭到冻结
Are you kidding me? 不会吧
No. 是真的
Then I guess I should cancel my check. 那我是不是该撤销捐款
No, don't, please. 别 拜托了
They'll suspect I told you something. 他们会怀疑我向你泄密
I will pay you back every cent. I promise. 我保证会一分不少地还你
分享到: