《复仇》第16集 第25期:身处险境
时间:2019-05-09 05:25:21
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
So how do I look? 我看起来怎么样
Like someone about to go to a board
induction1, hopefully? 像不像一个去参加董事会的人
I would say that you look the part 我说你看起来
of both board member of a
corrupt2 company 既像腐败公司一名董事
Well, the latter position may not last too long, 出纳员可能不会坐太久了
as Conrad has me as treasurer of a swiss account 康拉德已经让我管理瑞士账户了
for which I seem to have lost the routing information. 但我貌似丢失了这个账户的路由信息
Oh, here. I borrowed it for Nolan. Sorry. 在这 我把他借给了诺兰 抱歉
So I take it the Graysons 那么格雷森一家
are well on the road towards poverty? 正走向破产的深渊
Assuming that Nolan's software 如果诺兰的软件
works as well as he claims it does. 能像他说的那样
So what are you gonna do about Eli? 关于伊莱你打算怎么办
Nothing for now. 还没打算
Everything he stands to gain here. 的一切都会受到威胁
He wouldn't do that. 他不会那么做的
Look, I don't know if this has to do with
guilt5 听着 我不知道这是否和你对儿时大火
about that childhood fire or Amanda or-- 感到愧疚还是阿曼达或者
It has nothing to do with Amanda. 和阿曼达没有任何关系
Well, whatever it is, 随便吧
I don't like seeing you put yourself at risk 我不想让你为了一个
for a person who you owe no allegiance to
whatsoever6. 互不相欠的人使你身处险境
I do owe him. 我欠他的
But I understand that he's a liability. 但我理解他有自己的责任
I just need to figure out how to get him to leave 我只是想让他离开这
without causing any more harm. 不再有任何伤害
分享到: