《复仇》第20集第3期:定居
时间:2019-05-14 03:03:48
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Daniel, can I steal a moment with you? 丹尼尔 我能单独跟你谈谈吗
Unless, like your sister, 除非你也像你妹妹一样
you're still giving me the cold shoulder over the news. 因为那次新闻而对我不理不睬
Mother, I'm neither upset nor surprised 母亲 我对您在外头还有个孩子的事
That you have yet another kid out there. 既不沮丧 也不惊讶
Bite your tongue. I think you know how that happened. 给我住嘴 你是知道这件事如何发生
And since we're making new additions to the family... 既然我们说到家族的新成员
You remember my fiancee. 你记得的 我的未婚妻
Emily and I are re-engaged. 艾米莉和我重新订婚了
Oh, why, thank you, Conrad. 谢谢你 康拉德
Yes. 是啊
How... repetitious. 真是 昨日重现
We're hosting a party tonight to share the good news. 今晚我们将准备一个派对分享这个好消息
Well, I can only hope that you
opt2 for 我只希望你们这回订婚
Actually, quite the opposite. 实际上 恰恰相反
In two weeks, Daniel and I take off to Paris. 两周后 丹尼尔和我准备去巴黎
That's where you're getting married? 你们要在那结婚吗
No. 不
That's where we're planning to live. 我们打算在那定居
分享到: