《复仇》第20集第9期:利用痛苦
时间:2019-05-15 02:49:32
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
How disgraceful. 真可耻
All of these people 这些人
trying to capitalize on your pain. 都想利用你的痛苦
Emily, dear, that
extravagant1 ring on your finger 艾米莉 亲爱的 你手指上那枚夸张的戒指
does not give you permission to flit in and out of my house without good reason. 并没准许你毫无理由就随意进出我家
I was here asking Charlotte to be my maid of honor. 我是来请夏洛特做伴娘
She's really so excited to see Paris. 她真的很激动能游览巴黎
She's already seen it, multiple times. 她已经游览过 很多次了
I would assume that you of all people 我就觉得 尤其是你
would appreciate the city of lights, Victoria. 会很喜欢那座光之城的 维多利亚
After all, isn't that where you attended art school 要知道 多年前你不正是在那个地方
all of those years ago? 上的艺校吗
Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打断你们了
Am I early? 我来早了吗
Mr. Porter, of course. We have an appointment. 波特先生 对呀 我们有约呢
Your
timing2 is perfect because Emily is just leaving. 你来得正好 艾米莉正要走呢
Right this way. 这边请
Shall we? 有请
Good-bye, Emily. 再见 艾米莉
分享到: