《复仇》第21集第21期:生命陷入危机
时间:2019-05-16 03:06:39
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
There are bonds in this world that cannot be severed1. 这世上总有债无法偿还
And the bonds forged in the fires of hardship 那些让我们陷入险境的行为
are as strong as the bonds of blood. 如同血债般坚实
We New Yorkers are family. 我们纽约人是一家人
Today I am proud 今天 我很荣幸
to stand amongst you in the midst 和你们一起
of what appears to be a cowardly cyber attack. 面对这起卑劣的网络袭击
An attack meant to throw our lives into
chaos2 它让我们的生命陷入危机
and to make us shrink with fear. 想迫使我们在危险前退缩
But shrink we will not. 但是我们不会妥协
Because we're New Yorkers. 因为我们是纽约人
Because we press on. 因为我们顽强不屈
And we will rise above this. 而且我们会克服这些的
Come on, pick up! 快接电话啊
- This is Jack, leave a message. - Voice mail. -我是杰克 请留言 -语音信箱
Jack, do not go into Grayson Global, 杰克 不要进去格雷森国际
you are being set up. 你被陷害了
Get out of there, now! 马上离开那里
分享到: