在线英语听力室

《复仇》第1集第17期:负面报道

时间:2019-05-17 03:26:51

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Hold it right there. Hold it right there. 待在那别动  待在那别动

What the hell are you doing, Nolan? 你这是干嘛  诺兰
I meant to, uh, R.S.V.P., but, uh... 我本想回你的请帖  但是...
was unceremoniously detained1. 我莫名其妙地被拘留了
You could have been shot, Mr. Ross. 他们会开枪的  罗斯先生
Beats waiting for a death sentence, Governor. 总比等着被判死刑要好  州长先生
Keep an eye on him. 留意点他
You look piqued2, Conrad. 你好像很生气  康拉德
I cannot suffer any more bad press 我不能再因为那个白痴
due to that fool. 而造成更多的负面报道了
Well, let's get straight to the unveiling. 还是专注揭幕式吧
- Refocus the crowd. - That's a good idea. -把注意力放在大家身上  -好主意
Today we unveil the portrait 今天我们要揭幕一副画像
that will serve as a remembrance 它会让我们记得
for all of the good that you've done for generations to come. 你为我们的后代所付出的所有心血
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... 女士们  先生们  他就是
Governor Conrad Grayson. 康拉德·格雷森州长
Well, first of all, I would like to offer each and 首先 我想对来到现场的每个人
every one of you the warmest of welcomes from this lovely location. 致以最热烈的欢迎
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=475339&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='475339' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。