在线英语听力室

《复仇》第2集第9期:三人成伴四人不欢

时间:2019-05-17 05:42:23

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 With my business experience, 根据我的商业经验

we can make a good run at this. 我们可以很好地运作这件事
My father attributes two of his divorces 我父亲认为他的两次离婚都是因为
to the demands of "Voulez." 为《想》付出的太多
I, of course, attribute it to my father. 当然  我认为是我父亲自身的原因
But I couldn't live with myself 但是我不能妨碍你
if I took away your first years of marriage. 享受新婚第一年的幸福时光
I couldn't live with myself 我也不能
if I prevented him from pursuing a dream. 阻止他去追求自己的梦想
Why don't I leave you two to talk? 你们俩慢慢聊吧
Excuse me. 失陪了
Charlotte? 夏洛特
Nice to see you here. 真高兴在这见到你
I came here to surprise Daniel and Margaux, 我来这是想给丹尼尔和玛尔戈一个惊喜
but you know what they say-- "Four's a crowd." 但俗话说  "三人成伴  四人不欢"
Is something wrong? 出什么事了吗
You were the only person I told 我只跟你说过
about my mother's supposed affair. 我母亲好像有外遇了
Next thing I know, 结果我听说
it's gotten back to her through Ashley. 却是阿什莉以此来要挟我妈
I didn't say a word. 不是我说的
Ashley must have found out some other way. 肯定是阿什莉通过别的方法得知的
I mean, you know how nosy1 she is. 你也知道她有多八卦了
You know, I used to defend you when my mother would 以前我妈妈说你不好的时候
go on one of her Emily rants2, 我都会维护你
But now I think I'll stay quiet. 但是现在我不会了
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=475354&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='475354' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。