在线英语听力室

《复仇》第3集第12期:死亡真相

时间:2019-05-20 02:37:53

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 So I brought a tailor to fit a suit for you. 所以我请来一个裁缝帮你定制西服

I never even agreed to go out with her. 我没同意跟她出去啊
And I have my own suit. I have two of them. 而且我有西服  两套呢
Both associated with painful memories. 两件上面都留下了痛苦的记忆
Which is why you need another for new experiences. 所以要给你重新做一套
Jack1, you helped me by opening my eyes 杰克  你帮我认清了
to the truth about my father. 我父亲死亡的真相
So I'm trying to help you. 我也是在帮你
Help me what? - See that you stopped living. 帮我什么  -你放弃了自己的生活
You take care of Carl and the bar, but... 你照顾着卡尔和酒吧  但是
Not yourself. 对自己却不管
Amanda would want you to enjoy life. 阿曼达肯定希望你好好活着
So would Declan. 德克兰也一样
You know what he said to me once? 他曾经跟我说过一句话
He said, "A ship is safe in harbor2, "停泊在海港的船很安全
but that's not why ships were built." 但船的使命不在于停泊"
I bet3 he told you he made that up. 他肯定跟你说是他编的
He didn't. 没有
Regardless, you need to get out. 不管怎样  你得出去
And the beauty of going with Margaux 跟玛尔戈一起出去的好处在于
is she doesn't know everything we've been through. 她不了解我们经历过的一切
All right, fine. 行了  那好吧
But I'm measuring my own inseam. 但我自己量下档线
It's lovely, Bianca, thank you. 很不错  谢谢你  比安卡
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=475477&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='475477' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。