在线英语听力室

《复仇》第4集第8期:建立深厚友谊

时间:2019-05-21 02:50:30

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Maybe there's a chance he'll still confess 要是他以为自己命在旦夕

if he thinks he's at death's door. 也许还有机会让他认罪
Thank goodness Conrad survived. 谢天谢地  康拉德大难不死
With nary a lasting1 injury. 而且没什么大碍
In fact, he's being released from the hospital this morning. 实际上  他今早就出院了
How much more can the poor man endure? 这个可怜的男人真是多灾多难
Trust me, Sheila, that man will always rise above. 相信我  希拉  那男人总会走出困境的
Oh, look at what you've accomplished2. 看看你的成就
Turning this into the Hamptons' premiere gallery. 把这打造成了汉普顿最好的画廊
Having Victoria Grayson as a loyal customer 有维多利亚·格雷森这样的忠实客户
helped cement this gallery's reputation. 才会有画廊现在的名声
I'm honored to have helped you build your collection. 能帮你参谋艺术收藏是我的荣幸
And I trust we've built a friendship over the years as well. 我相信这么多年来我们建立了深厚的友谊
Of course we have. 那是当然
Well, I can only hope that you'll help in turn. 我只希望  你能帮我一把
I used to be an art consultant3 many years ago. 很多年前  我曾做过艺术顾问
And now that I'm an empty nester 而现在我子女离家
with a husband incapable4 of working, 丈夫也无法工作
I was looking to reignite my passion. 我希望能重操旧业
Darling, I heard all about your money troubles. 亲爱的  你的财务困境我都听说了
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=475607&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='475607' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。