《复仇》第4集第18期:时间冲淡一切
时间:2019-05-21 02:56:50
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Lucinda, you know Victoria. 卢辛达 你认识维多利亚吧
-Yes, we've served on several boards together over the years. - Yes. -对 我们一起合作过很多次 -没错
Well, I assume you'll have no time for that 不过 你现在有了工作
now that you're working. How unexpected. 应该没时间继续了吧 我好意外啊
It's a
coup1 for me. Victoria knows her stuff. 我觉得很不错 维多利亚很有一手
She was my biggest customer till just a few months ago. Mm. 直到几个月前 她一直是我的最大客户
Excuse me, ladies. 失陪一下
When you said you'd taken a job, 你说你找了一份工作
I had to see it to believe it. 我必须亲眼见到才能相信
Well, I'm asserting a little independence 我要在你爸爸面前
from your father. 坚持独立性
And I can see it had its desired effect, 看来有一定效果
as I hope you've come to support me. 你应该是来支持我的吧
Yeah, Mom, I have. 是的 妈妈
I'm actually proud of you. 我很为你自豪
Oh, sweetie. 亲爱的
It's a beautiful gallery, Victoria. 画廊很漂亮 维多利亚
What are you doing here? 你来干什么
Well, I wanted to show my support. 我是来支持你的呀
I feel terrible after what happened at Nolan's party. 我为在诺兰派对上发生的事表示遗憾
I'll never forget what you did to my reputation, 我不会忘记你损坏我名誉的事
Nor forgive. 也不会原谅你
Maybe in time. 也许时间会冲淡一切
分享到: