在线英语听力室

《复仇》第5集第12期:反目

时间:2019-05-22 02:38:02

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I'm sure it was Jack1. 肯定是杰克说的

He turned her against me. 他让她与我反目
Now she blames me for the loss of her unborn child. 现在她连流产这事也怪在了我头上
You know, when I believed I was dying, 当我以为自己要死了的时候
I was fighting the clock to win her back. 我分秒必争地想要赢回她的心
Now I'm praying that time will heal those wounds. 现在  我祈祷时间能平复这些伤害
Well, when a woman loses the man she loves, 如果一个女人失去了挚爱的男人
Who happens to be the father of her child, 而这个男人又恰好是她腹中孩子的父亲
She feels a pain that is unimaginable... 她所承受的痛苦是无法想象的
One she can neither forget, nor forgive. 这种痛苦  她永远不会忘记  也不会原谅
See it as you must, but I will not lose my daughter 随你怎么想  但我可不想把女儿
to Jack Porter. And in a happy turn of events, 输给杰克·波特  而且可喜的是
I have your british lackey's guarantee on that. 你的英国男仆确保了这点
Sallie, hey, thanks for watching Carl. 萨莉  谢谢你帮忙照看卡尔
I'll, uh, I'll pick him up in a half an hour. Okay? 我半小时后来接他  好吗
All right, bye. 好的  再见
Looking for this? 找这个吗
Who are you? 你是谁
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=475658&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='475658' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。