《复仇》第7集第4期:四分五裂
时间:2019-05-23 05:07:44
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
That won't help if those rags think 如果那些蠢货们觉得你俩仍然不和
that you two are still at
odds1. 那这样也于事无补
The last event you attended led to a fight 你们上次参加的活动导致了一场争执
And since there is little benefit in positioning Conrad 既然把康拉德定位成一个四分五裂之家的主人
as master of a house divided, 没什么好处
I need to rewrite your story... pronto. 我得重新撰写你们的故事 很快
And how do you propose to do that? 你打算怎么做
First off, I am plugging your 4th of July party 首先 我要把你的独立日派对
as the reintroduction of the happy Grayson
Clan3, 当成重新介绍快乐的格雷森一家的契机
followed by a mother/daughter-in-law 接下来是婆婆和儿媳的亲善之旅
goodwill4 tour that I will lay out for you 明天中午我们三人一起吃午饭时
when the three of us have lunch tomorrow. 我将向你们详细说明
Right there... 就这样
That's all I need-- you two. 我就需要你俩这样
And that's what I'm gonna get. 这就是我要的效果
分享到: