《复仇》第7集第29期:真命天女
时间:2019-05-24 01:00:56
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
I wanted to apologize for my coldness toward you last night. 抱歉昨晚对你那么冷漠
It's a long way to hike 这两个字
for two words you can say on the phone. 你可以电话里说 何必不远千里赶来
Well, then would you indulge me for a few more? 那你还能让我多说几句吗
I know that Daniel once fancied you 我知道丹尼尔曾喜欢过你
and that I wasn't the most receptive to your presence. 而我却不太能接受你的出现
You think? 可不是
That's because I didn't
fully1 understand 那是因为我当时还没意识到
how important his happiness was to me... 他的幸福对我来说有多重要
exclusive of my own. 可以不论我自己高兴与否
What are you saying? 你想说什么
That I think that you may be the one for Daniel. 我觉得你就是丹尼尔的真命天女
Daniel's getting married in a month. 丹尼尔还有一个月就结婚了
But you must have stopped to wonder 你一定想过
if that was only because he lost you three years ago. 这是因为他在三年前失去了你吧
I know that you and I didn't get along in the past, 我知道我俩过去处得不好
but perhaps we could work together 但也许我们能朝着同一个目标
towards a common goal. 一起努力
分享到: