在线英语听力室

《复仇》第8集第10期:感情疗伤

时间:2019-05-24 01:14:13

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Ah. Most importantly, 19-- 最重要的  第十九条

Always give a heads up call before coming home. 回来之前必须先打电话
I am on the rebound1, 我还在感情疗伤期
So, bitch, don't kill my vibe. 所以  你这家伙  别破坏我的气氛
Hmm. As you can see, 正如你所见
Some people never follow the "call first" rule. 某人从不遵守"来前打电话"的规矩
Welcome back. 欢迎回来
I am pleased to report that the Maldives... 我很高兴地告诉你  马尔代夫
eagerly awaits our arrival. 正热切盼望我们的到来
So... twisted, isn't it? 剧情真是峰回路转  对吧
Planning a wedding with one guy, 一边计划着和一个男人结婚
and honeymoon2 with another? 一边却准备和另一个度蜜月
There won't be a honeymoon 要是我们不走好最后一步棋
if we don't get the final details in place. 就不会有什么蜜月
I assume that you're not referring to 我想你指的不是
your garter and Daniel's boutonniere. 你的丝袜或是丹尼尔的胸花吧
Primarily, tying Victoria to the murder weapon. 当务之急  是要坐实维多利亚和杀人凶器的联系
Since you've been exiled from Grayson manor-- 既然你被赶出格雷森庄园了
I could probably help. 也许我能帮忙
No, I don't want your fingerprints3 on any of this. 不行  我不想让你碰这些东西
Look, I can handle this. That's why I'm back here. 我能搞定的  所以我才回来
Um, just keep an eye on Victoria. 你要小心维多利亚
And considering she hasn't contacted me, 鉴于她没再联系我
she must believe she's got another way 她一定找到了其他办法
of thwarting4 you and Daniel. 来挑拨你和丹尼尔
Then we'll let her believe that. 那么我们就让她信以为真
Right in here. 这边请
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=475985&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='475985' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。